Cookies In Use on This Site
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
- Your privacy as an individual and as a customer is important to us, so we don’t use the information you provide on this site to learn any more about you other than what is required to complete your orders.
- We do not combine your individual information with any kind of site analysis, but we do look at the overall browsing behaviour of our customers so as to improve the way the site operates. We do not track your behaviour on any other sites or follow you once you’ve left the “richmondsilver.co.uk” website.
- Any personal data gathered by us when you are using our site will be recorded electronically and only used in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- Richmond Silver believes that the responsible use of personal information collected on its web sites is critical to its business objectives and reputation. As part of our commitment to privacy, we have adopted this Online Privacy Statement.
- The extent and type of information we receive from you on our external websites depends on what you do when visiting our sites. If you visit our site to read or download information, such as news stories or articles, much of the information we collect — such as the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site –is statistical only and not personally identifiable. We use information about the number of visitors and their use of the site in aggregate form to make our site more useful and attractive to you.
- We use personally identifiable information to respond to your requests and to provide you with information about Richmond Silver’s services. For example, if you send us an e-mail message requesting information about Richmond Silver, we will use your e-mail address and other information you supply to respond to your request. If we intend to use your personal information to tell you about other Richmond Silver services, we will tell you so and give you an opportunity to decline to receive such communications. If you send us a resume or CV to apply online for a position with Richmond Silver, we will use the information provided to match you with available opportunities. We do not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or as required by law or other legal processes, and we never sell your personal information.
- Richmond Silver has technological and operational security policies and procedures in place to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. Our personnel who have access to the data have been trained to maintain the confidentiality of such information.